Saturday, January 01, 2011

Welcome 2011 !

Assalammualaikum ,

Happy New Year & Welcome 2011 :')

Hey hey , Its 2011 already ! Rasa happy gile . But some thing that I hate In 2011 . PMR & School -,-" Grr ! I hate you school !

All the memories is so sweet to me in 2010 . But its all in memories . Gonna make a new memories in 2011 ;') I wish it will be sweeties than 2010 . I wish :D

Oh yeah aku bersyukur gile . Yelaa , pejam celik pejam celik dah 2011 . Gile tak percaye . But Its real . haha . And I'm almost 15 . Yeah bebeyh . Tak saba nanti 11082011 ;D

Azam aku ? Wow , aku tak terfikir plak . haha . Hurm let me see ;
  1. Straight A's in Pmr . Thats mean 8A's bebeyh! 
  2. Focus , study hard .
  3. Be a good person .
  4. Keep dreaming xD
  5. New Dini ? 
  6. Move to europe ? InsyaAllah . I wanna go to LA so badly ! >.<
Hurm , what else ? I'm so Blank right now . But thats is the top 6 . WAIT ! Still thinkinggggggggggggggggg . Gosh , Blank again o.O

I think thats it for today . Thanks for reading !

PMR please go away -,-" And Lets the school begin . Curse you School ! :O
Dini ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment